IGI is partnering with Virtual Diamond Boutique (VDB) on an auction of lab grown diamonds and jewelry to benefit Jewelers For Children (JFC). The auction begins August 16, prior to the JCK Las Vegas show and concludes Sunday August 29, the night of the Facets of Hope Dinner at The Venetian Las Vegas. We are accepting product or cash donations and encourage you to join us in this important mission, using lab-grown diamonds as a force for good.
Since 1999 JFC has donated over $57 million to charity partners Make-A-Wish® America, Make-A-Wish® International, the National CASA Association, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, the Organization for Autism Research, the Santa America Fund and others, to the benefit of children who are victims of catastrophic illness or life-threatening abuse and neglect.
Donors Receive Recognition
- IGI and VDB will promote the auction before, during and after the event via all social media channels, web banners, mobile apps, newsletter articles, press releases and email campaigns.
- Jewelers For Children’s promotion of the auction will include recognition of donors on all social media channels before, during and after the event, and in a trade press release. During the Facets of Hope event in Las Vegas, donors will be recognized in the commemorative journal, signage, and in loop videos playing during the event. Generous donors will also receive event tickets and journal page advertising space commensurate with their level of donation.
This is a chance to show the industry your special and unique offerings, while raising money for a great cause. Don’t miss the opportunity to come together and inspire the industry with your lab grown creations.
What We’re Seeking
- Special, unique lab-grown diamonds and jewelry.
- Specifically items that draw attention and represent your company.
- Grown specifically for this auction would be ideal, but not required.
- Matched pairs or sets if possible.
- In place of products, tax-deductible charitable contributions are also being accepted.
Donations must be sent to the IGI New York office in advance of the auction. We will also need images of donations (high res), your company logo (high res) and displays for auction preview.
Donation Form and Instructions
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Making Wishes Come True
As the jewelry industry’s charity, Jewelers for Children relies on the generous support of jewelry and watch manufacturers, trade associations, retailers, professional jewelers and all those who provide professional services to the jewelry industry.
On behalf of JFC, IGI and VDB, let’s all unite on behalf of children.