Jewelpad Design Course
IGI’s JewelPad Design Course gives you access to bespoke tools, special brushes, palettes of colors and exclusive gallery of various gemstones developed by IGI. Designed to be used with Apple’s tablet and stylus tools, the course will teach you how to use the Procreate application to illustrate your jewelry designs with smart and easy techniques. This course is an advantage to a beginner or a professional designer to counter sketch their ideas with latest’s technology
- Knowledge on how to use the procreate application
- Learn the shading techniques with procreates palette of brushes
- Render different types of popular gemstones in jewelry
- Learn to create new brushes
- Brushes for metal texture
- Render a ring-Perspective
- Techniques to create popular jewelry settings
- Design jewelry at ease with various editing options
- Create a gallery of gemstones
- Create and save a palette of metal colors
- Quick counter sketch and render jewelry
The IGI graduates who have pursued their careers in the gem and jewelry industry mostly became: jewelry designer, freelancer, jeweler, jewelry manufacturer, entrepreneur, jewelry retailer, etc.
JewelPad Design Course
Jewelry Design Course
Jewelry CAD Course
FAQs : JewelPad Design Course
Ans. No, unless you would like to use your own iPad in class.
Ans. The name of the app/software used for jewelry designing on iPad for the JewelPAD Design Course is called Procreate.
Ans. Please visit https://procreate.art/ipad or go to App Store in your iPad and search ‘Procreate’ to download the app or check for the price.
Ans. No but it can be exported to different formats.
Ans. Yes. The final assessment will be held in the last week of the course.