Jewelry Design Course
- Introduction to jewelry and its components
- Drawing and illustration of faceted and non-faceted gemstones
- Settings in jewelry
- Textures on metal
- Designing various forms of jewelry
- Gold calculation
- Budgeting of the jewelry design
- Pricing of diamonds and colored stones
- Use of simple tools for effective design
- Two day workshop on handcrafted jewelry
- Designing a portfolio
- Gold, diamond and craftsmanship calculations
- Available in India and U.A.E.
The IGI graduates who have pursued their careers in the gem and jewelry industry mostly became: jewelry designer, freelancer, jeweler, jewelry manufacturer, entrepreneur, jewelry retailer, etc.
See also: Jewelry CAD Course