IGI offers sorting services for diamond parcels up to 0.25ct which includes screening and detection for laboratory grown diamonds and/or simulants.
Your sorted and screened parcels may be returned in tamperproof sealed bags or IGI D-Box with additional grading services designed to improve your efficiency and professional presentation.
Tamperproof sealed bags
- IGI screens every diamond using state of the art technologies to determine naturally mined, laboratory grown or simulant origin, and returns the parcels to you in tamperproof sealed bags.
- IGI screens every diamond using state of the art technologies to determine naturally mined, laboratory grown or simulant origin, and returns the parcels to you in IGI D-Boxes containing the following information:
- Color grading (range of two or three colors: D-F, G-H, I-J)
- Clarity Grading (range of two or three clarities: IF-VVS1, VVS2-VS1, VS2-SI1)
- Cut/Finish grade on request (one overall grade)
- AQL (accepted quality limit) applicable upon request
- Other parameters such as measurements and fluorescence can be provided on request
IGI's strict grading standards ensures our product can be used worldwide as a trading/sales tool to increase efficiency and professionalism.
For more information, fees or custom related services please contact us at email@example.com or call your closest IGI worldwide location.